We try to publish all the information you could need on the website.
If you can't find what you're looking for, please try the following options:
- Check the website for an A-Z of our services
- Email us using one of our most frequently used email addresses
- Complete our online form if you are unable to find the right service. Please note that it may be that the service you require is provided by another organisation. See a brief summary of some of these services at the bottom of this page.
- Phone us on 01296 585858 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Out of hours emergency numbers:
Car parks, flooding (non domestic), council buildings: 07785 705766
Homelessness advice: 01494 675802
- Visiting us - Please be aware you will need to make an appointment with the relevant department at the council if you want to visit us about a specific need, otherwise you will be directed to use the computers or telephones provided to access the online or phone services you can access from home. Find out office address & opening times
- Make a comment, compliment or complaint
- Translations and interpreters
Some services are provided by other councils and organisations. See below for a brief summary and links to their websites:
- Roads, footways, street lights and more - Bucks County Council's Transport for Bucks - www.transportforbucks.net
- Social services, education, blue badges, libraries and more - Bucks County Council - see their A-Z of services at http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/atoz/
- Services at a town or village level - these may be dealt with by the Town or Parish council. See this link for contact details.