Communications, Marketing and Town Centre Management
Teresa Lane, Head of Communications and Marketing
Teresa Lane is Head of Communications, Marketing & Town Centre Management. The Head of Communications and Marketing reports to the Chief Executive.
The service covers the following areas of work:
- External communications (including District Link our residents' magazine and numerous marketing campaigns)
- Electronic communications (including websites)
- Community involvement and customer research
- Media relations
- Sponsorship and advertising
- Internal communications
- Translations and interpreters
- Design and presentation
- Place marketing
- Corporate identity and branding
- Town centre management
- Chairman's office.
The service plan sets out 6 key aims:
- Raising the economic profile of the Vale to support the delivery of jobs, homes and related infrastructure
- Promoting the role of the council as a deliverer of local services, a leader in the community and a partner in service delivery
- Promoting council services to encourage take-up
- Engaging the local community to engage in the democratic process and be involved in the decisions which affect them
- Supporting the development of an internal culture that enables the council to meet its aims.
For more information about the service contact us on the details below.
Date Updated: 11/10/10