Gambling Act 2005 Responsible Authorities
Responsible authorities are public bodies that must be notified of applications for premises licences.
Responsible authorities are entitled to make representations in relation to applications. The responsible authorities are as follows:
- Licensing Services, AVDC (NB the application will constitute notification)
- The Gambling Commission
- The Licensing Officer, Thames Valley Police
- Bucks Fire and Rescue
- Head of Planning Services, AVDC
- Environmental Health and Housing Manager, AVDC
- Bucks Safeguarding Children Board, Bucks County Council
- HM Revenue and Customs
Download the contact list for responsible authorities below.
Date Updated: 06/02/14
File size / Download time
Adobe Acrobat Reader is available FREE of charge. You can download it directly from Adobe's website by clicking the link to the right. Once on Adobe's website, follow the instructions on screen to install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
List of Responsible Authorities under the Gambling Act 2005
56Kbps Modem: Less than 1 Minute
Broadband : Less than 1 Minute