Aylesbury Vale's Contaminated Land Strategy
Derelict petrol station
Aylesbury Vale District Council formally adopted its Contaminated Land Strategy in August 2001. Since adopting the strategy, a significant amount of work has been undertaken in identifying and risk assessing areas of potential contamination within the Vale. The Strategy can be downloaded from the bottom of the page.
What does the Contaminated Land Strategy Cover?
All councils have to draw up a contaminated land strategy so that we can;
- Inspect the areas to identify any contaminated land
- Assess whether “significant harm” or pollution of controlled waters had been, or is being caused
- Establish responsibilities for remediation of the land and ensure that it takes place
- Collate records of contaminated land and remedial action that has already been taken
- Keep a public register detailing the regulatory action taken under the legislation
Date Updated: 12/07/10
File size / Download time
Adobe Acrobat Reader is available FREE of charge. You can download it directly from Adobe's website by clicking the link to the right. Once on Adobe's website, follow the instructions on screen to install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Aylesbury Vale District Council Contaminated Land Strategy
56Kbps Modem: 1 Minute 13 Seconds
Broadband : Less than 1 Minute