Teleclaim is an easy way to claim housing benefit and/or council tax reduction. It's quick, and helps us to process your claim more quickly. You don't have to fill in any forms or visit our offices.
How does Teleclaim work?
- Call us on the number below and we will call you back at an arranged time, usually later the same day or the next working day
- When we call you back, you need to have particular information ready for us
- We'll tell you exactly what information we need when you first call us
- When we call back, we will take down the information over the phone and fill in the application form for you
- When we've done that, we will tell you what documents we need to see and we'll make an appointment to visit you at home
- When we visit (usually on the next working day), we'll ask you to sign the application form and show us any documents we need to see as proof for your claim.
Date Updated: 08/03/13