We cut grass on land that we own across the Vale. Grass along highway verges are cut by Bucks County Council. Enquires regarding the mowing of highway verges should be addressed to Transport for Bucks (www.transportforbucks.net) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 2302882
The total cut each year is approximately 1.8 million square metres. Most of the open spaces in Aylesbury, Buckingham, Winslow and rural villages are cut 13 times a year.
Grounds maintenance is carried out by a joint partnership between John O'Conner (Grounds Maintenance) Ltd and SITA UK on behalf of AVDC.
The grass cutting service is part of our overall grounds maintenance contract. John O'Conner (Grounds Maintenance) Ltd and SITA UK was appointed in January 2013 to carry out this work and was awarded a contract for 7 years.
For work which has been carried out call John O'Conner (Grounds Maintenance) Ltd and SITA UK freephone number 0800 389 3395.
When should you call John O'Conner (Grounds Maintenance) Ltd and SITA UK?
• If we have failed to carry out something we should have.
• If we have done something badly.
• If we have treated you unfairly or discourteously.
What happens when you contact us
You will be contacted by the local manager within one working day of your call.
• If this course of action does not solve your problem then we will ask you to put your concerns in writing.
• You will receive a written acknowledgement within three working days.
• They will aim to resolve your problem within five working days. If this is not possible, you will be told within five days the reason for the delay and the date when you can expect the matter to be resolved.
John O'Conner (Grounds Maintenance) Ltd and SITA UK commitment
John O'Conner (Grounds Maintenance) Ltd and SITA UK is committed to providing good quality services. If you feel we have not performed correctly, we want you to tell us. We will investigate any complaints quickly and effectively. If we have made a mistake, we will put it right and take steps to prevent it happening again. We will acknowledge the fault, investigate, apologise and make suitable amends.
If we have done something wrong
As a minimum we will:
• Apologise and provide you with an explanation.
• Give an assurance that the same thing will not happen again, and
• Take action to put things right.
If you do not feel that you problem has been dealt with
If you feel that we have not dealt with the problem to your satisfaction, please write to:
Date Updated: 25/02/13