Alfred Rose Memorial Park
Alfred Rose Park Play Facilities
Bucks HP20 2ER
- A large attractive open space with interesting trees and well maintained grass areas ideal for picnics and informal games.
- A fenced play space offering a wide range of play experiences designed for children aged 2-14 yrs.
- Large Wooden Climbing Structure designed for ages 8yrs and over located amongst the trees.
- A tarmac area with basketball hoop.
- Grass junior football pitches x 2 which are available for hire during the football season.
- Grass cricket pitch which is available for hire during the cricket season.
- Community Centre which is available for hire all year.
Access and inclusive play items
- Hard surfaced paths run around the circumference of the park and to the play facilities.
- Some car parking spaces available in the Alfred Rose Community Centre car park.
- The Park can also be accessed via Manor Road.
- Dish roundabout.
- Nest swing.
- Large Disc roundabout.
Damage or Vandalism
Occasionally sites may be subject to misuse or acts of vandalism, which can result in damaged play equipment, graffiti, broken glass or other such issues. In the event that you find a problem at one of our play space’s please notify the Community Spaces Team using the contact details below.
Date Updated: 10/10/12