- Aylesbury’s main central park with a contemporary feel, beautiful trees and striking flower beds. There is ample seating throughout the park and hard surfaced paths link to all facilities. An ideal place for informal games and picnics.
- Aqua Vale Swimming Pool with café and toilets.
- Modern fenced play space designed for ages 2-14.
- Free to use tarmac surfaced multi-use games area, suitable for football and basketball.
- Teenage play/fitness area and sheltered seating
- Skate park
- Free to use tarmac surfaced tennis courts (2)
- Bowls green with free come and try bowls for all the family, equipment provided (available 1st May until 31st September see the park attendant at the bowls green).
- Public toilets with disabled facilities.
- Pay and display car park at Aqua Vale pool which has designated disabled bays .
Access and inclusive play items
- Good pedestrian access from the town centre, hard surfaced paths to all facilities within the park.
- Disabled car parking facilities are available in the Aqua Vale car park.
Limited roadside parking is available.
- Ball Courts.
- Large seat rocker.
- Disc roundabout.
- Tyre swing.
- Wide access slide.
Damage or Vandalism
Occasionally sites may be subject to misuse or acts of vandalism, which can result in damaged play equipment, graffiti, broken glass or other such issues. In the event that you find a problem at one of our play space’s please notify the Community Spaces Team using the contact details below.
Date Updated: 05/10/12
File size / Download time
Adobe Acrobat Reader is available FREE of charge. You can download it directly from Adobe's website by clicking the link to the right. Once on Adobe's website, follow the instructions on screen to install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Vale Park Management Plan 2013
56Kbps Modem: 18 Minutes
Broadband : 2 Minutes 2 Seconds