Spend this Easter in Aylesbury Vale
Archived press release
Date Published: 06/03/12
Junior Spring Watch
With spring just around the corner and the Easter holidays not too far away, there’s plenty to keep families entertained during term time, school holidays and beyond in Aylesbury Vale.
All activities are fully supervised by trained staff to ensure children have a safe and enjoyable time.
Activities taking place throughout the Easter holidays (2 – 13 April) include:
• Tennis and football camps
• ‘World Celebrations’, ‘Safety Services’ and ‘Witches and Wizards’ playschemes at the Jonathan Page Play Centre and Stocklake Park School.
• An array of AVDC bookable activities from fashion design to trampolining.
• An Easter treasure hunt on 5 April and inflatable fun on 12 April in Aylesbury town centre.
• Easter trails, games and children’s tours at Waddesdon Manor.
• Fabulous workshops at the Queens Park Art Centre.
• Children’s cookery classes in Aylesbury and Buckingham by Kindercooks.
• Play around the Parishes play service in rural locations across Aylesbury Vale.
Two big events are taking place this spring too: Junior Springwatch on 24 March and the Activate Youth Dance Festival on 1 April.
Don’t forget that 10 to 18 March is English Tourism Week. Local attractions are offering special discounts to Bucks residents so this is your chance to take the family on a big day out!
For a full list of activities and events, to get a hard copy of the Spring Do-it brochure or to book, visit www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/doit or call the council’s leisure team on 01296 585301.
The do-it brochure is also available at libraries, tourist information centres and leisure centres across Aylesbury Vale.