You are here: Home > Planning & building

Planning & building

To get directly to the service you are looking for, please click on the blue bold titles.

Applying for planning and building control services - what service to apply for and how to apply.

View current planning applications and property history

Conservation Areas and Listed Buildings

Enforcement and planning appeals - to report breaches in planning law and making or viewing appeals.

Planning policy - information about key developments in the vale, neighbourhood planning  and progress of the Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan.