Customer Service Centre - The Gateway
Our centre has moved to The Gateway Gatehouse Road Aylesbury
To find out information about AVDC services or ask questions
There is quite a lot of choice about how you do this. You can go to our website first and email using the web forms on our web pages. (There is free access to the internet at many libraries), or contact us by:
- Email, text or post
- Telephone from home
- Telephone from the help point situated at the Buckingham Centre
- Text relay (if you are deaf or hard of hearing)
- Use your smartphone
- Message us on Facebook
- Read about on our services in Aylesbury Vale Times
- Read about our events and services in the local press
- Pre-booking an appointment at a local surgery, and
- If your personal circumstances are particularly challenging, we can arrange a home visit.
If people really want to see someone face to face, they can book an appointment to see a specialist officer by arranged appointment at our Gateway Offices in Aylesbury.
If you have normally paid your council tax at an area office, there are several ways to do this now. The most safe, convenient and secure way to make payments is to set up a direct debit. You can do this by telephoning us on 01296 585299. Alternatively, you can:
- You can pay by debit or credit card on-line
- You can make a card payment over the telephone by calling us on 01296 585820.
- You can also post cheques to us at the PO Box given on the bill, or
- At any local Post Office or a shop showing the Paypoint sign. There are almost 70 across the district.
To view a map showing Paypoint or Post Office locations where you can make cash payments, visit our payment methods webpage.