A-Z of services

Damp and mould

Advice for dealing with damp and mould in your house

Dangerous wild animals licences

Dangerous wild animals licences

Data Protection and Privacy Policy

Our website and personal data

Data Protection Subject Access Requests

How to apply for a copy of your own personal information that is held by AVDC.

Debt advice and budget options

Other sources of help and advice for debt related issues

Debt options

What are my debt options?

Demolition of buildings

What you should do and know when demoilshing a building

Design advice leaflets and guidance notes

Advice and guidance for those who are wanting to extend a building

Design and Access Statements (DAS)

A DAS is a short report supporting a planning application