A-Z of services

HMO temporary exemption notice

A landlord must notify AVDC of their intention to change use of the property

Homeless or at risk - documents

Are you homeless or in need of emergency accommodation?

Hostels and Supported Accommodation

Applying for a hostel or supported accommodation

Household Recycling Centres (HRC)

Find out where they are, opening times and what you can take to them