Alcohol licensed premises gaming machine permits

If you sell alcohol and hold a licence under the Licensing Act 2003 and you wish to operate gaming machines, you must apply for a permit (if you operate 3 or more machines) or submit a notification (if you have 1 or 2 machines).

To apply for a permit download the application / notification form below. Fees apply.

If you’re refused a permit, you can appeal to the Magistrates Court.

For more information please complete our online contact form.