For full guidance on the new licence conditions for each type of activity, please select from the list of documents below.
Please note that this information produced by DEFRA was released on 08 October 2018 and will be used by all licensing authorities.
For further advice, please email email@example.com or contact us on 01296 585605.
- Regulations- Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) 2018.pdf (PDF, 207.69 KB)
- Procedural Guidance for Local Authorities.pdf (PDF, 685.12 KB)
- Changelog to Guidance 1st October 2018.pdf (PDF, 103.28 KB)
- Defra Guidance notes for Breeding Dogs.pdf (PDF, 604.11 KB)
- Defra Guidance Notes for Boarding Cats.pdf (PDF, 1.18 MB)
- Defra Guidance Notes for Dog Boarding Kennels.pdf (PDF, 424.37 KB)
- Defra Guidance Notes for Home Boarding Dogs.pdf (PDF, 564.23 KB)
- Defra Guidance Notes for Day Care for Dogs.pdf (PDF, 416.23 KB)
- Defra Guidance Notes for Selling Animals as Pets.pdf (PDF, 869.18 KB)
- Defra Guidance Notes for Hiring Out Horses.pdf (PDF, 462.83 KB)
- Defra Guidance Notes for Exhibiting Animals.pdf (PDF, 616.25 KB)