Buckinghamshire Council is committed to tackling fraud, corruption and unethical and illegal behaviour that concerns our employees and business interests.
Our anti-fraud and corruption strategy sets out our approach to preventing and detecting fraud, bribery, money laundering and corruption.
Our whistleblowing policy
We encourage our employees and any organisation, partner, contractor, supplier or consultant who works with us to report concerns including:
- Any criminal activity
- Miscarriage of justice
- Danger to Health and Safety
- Damage to the environment
- Failure to comply with any legal obligation or regulatory responsibility
- Financial fraud or mismanagement
- Acting inappropriately or causing harm to a child or vulnerable adult
- Breach of internal policies and procedures
- Knowingly concealing information relating to the above
To make a report or find out further information please visit Buckinghamshire Council's Whistleblowing Policy.