The ACNP covers the period 2013-2033
Buckinghamshire Council replaced AVDC in April 2020.
The designated Neighbourhood Area covers the same area as the Aston Clinton Parish Council.
On 8 August 2018 it was agreed to ‘make’ the Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan, following a referendum where more than half of those voting voted in favour of the Plan.
The Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan is now part of AVDC’s Development Plan as set out in the ACNP Decision Statement.
What is the Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan
The Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan (ACNP) now forms part of the development plan for the Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Area (covering the same area as the parish council) for the period 2013-2033. The plan is now part of the adopted Development Plan, which planning applications in that area will be assessed against. The ACNP has policies which look to shape development rather than make allocations, it has a design and community facility focus, proposes a settlement boundary and also looks to designate eight areas of Local Green Space.
- Made Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan
- Report for Making the Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan
- Declaration of Results
- A statement that AVDC is satisfied the plan meets the basic conditions
- General Information on Neighbourhood Planning
- Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan Notice of Referendum
- AVDC's Decision on the Examiners Report
- Independent Examiners Report
- Regulation 16 - representations
- Late Regulation 16 Response Natural England
- Aston Clinton Examiner Procedural Letter
- Examiner Questions Aston Clinton
- ACPC Response to Examiner Q. Re. settlement boundary (with appendices)
- ACPC Response to Examiner Questions Part 2 (with appendices)
- Mike Gilbert Planning Ltd. Letter to Examiner
- Sedgwick Associates letter to Examiner
- Aston Clinton Examiners Response Sedgwick
- Cerda Planning Limited Letter to Nigel Payne
- Aston Clinton Examiners Reply Cerda
- Council Decision for the Approved Neighbourhood Plan Area
- Proposed Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan Area
Supporting Evidence Base
You can view all of the consultation documents by clicking on the links below.
- Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement and appendices - (please note, due to the large volume of appendices this is a ZIP file which will be downloaded)
- Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan Evidence Paper – Traffic survey
- Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan Evidence Paper – Traffic mitigation proposals
- Aston Clinton Neighbourhood Plan Evidence Paper – Landscape Assets, Green Spaces and Green Infrastructure
- Aston Clinton Local Green Spaces Report
Where Supporting Documents can be inspected
Café in the Park, Aston Clinton, Aston Clinton Park, London Road, Aston Clinton, HP22 5HL
Monday – Sunday 9.00am-5.00pm
Aston Clinton Parish Council, Aston Clinton Park, London Road, Aston Clinton, HP22 5HL
By appointment – 01296 631269
Buckinghamshire Council, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road Aylesbury, HP19 8FF
Monday – Thursday 8.45 to 17.15
Friday 8.45 to 16.45
For more information on the plan please email or write to us at:
Neighbourhood Planning Officer