If you have received any court paperwork or official papers from bailiffs, don’t delay, make sure you are aware of the deadlines, take advice and respond.
- Possession Claim – this could result in being evicted, take immediate advice
- Eviction warrant - if you do not respond, you will be evicted, take immediate advice
- County Court Claim – act quickly, if you do not respond within 14 days, a county court judgement could be made against you
- Charging Order – this could result in losing your home
- Statutory Demand – this could lead to bankruptcy and possibly losing your home and additional costs
- Bailiff notices – you do not have to let a bailiff into your home, take immediate advice
- Attachment of Earnings order or a direct payment order – this is an order to take money direct from your wages