Have you received any court paperwork?
If you have received any court paperwork or official papers from bailiffs, don’t delay, make sure you are aware of the deadlines, take advice and respond.
- Possession Claim – this could result in being evicted, take immediate advice
- Eviction warrant - if you do not respond, you will be evicted, take immediate advice
- County Court Claim – act quickly, if you do not respond within 14 days, a county court judgement could be made against you
- Charging Order – this could result in losing your home
- Statutory Demand – this could lead to bankruptcy and possibly losing your home and additional costs
- Bailiff notices – you do not have to let a bailiff into your home, take immediate advice
- Attachment of Earnings order or a direct payment order – this is an order to take money direct from your wages