Bridge Street, Buckingham MK18 1AF
- A pleasant open space adjacent to the Great River Ouse with pedestrian links to Buckingham’s main shopping area. The site also extends and links to the larger Heartlands open space.
- Play space designed for ages 2-12.
- Skate park designed for ages 8 and over.
- Sheltered seating areas.
- Pay and display car parking is available off of Cornwalls Meadow located a short walk from play facilities.
Access and inclusive play items
- Good access with hard surface paths linking Bridge Street and Cornwalls Meadow car park.
Damage or Vandalism
Occasionally sites may be subject to misuse or acts of vandalism, which can result in damaged play equipment, graffiti, broken glass or other such issues. In the event that you find a problem at one of our play space’s please report it.