Bucks Home Choice

Join the Housing Register in Bucks

Social housing in Aylesbury is provided by the Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust and a number of other housing associations.

To apply for social housing you will need to join the housing register,  register with Bucks Home Choice

There is a high demand for social housing. Properties are usually let to those with the highest level of need. We can’t guarantee that you’ll get a property via Bucks Home Choice and, if you do, you may have to wait a long time.



Rate this page: