* January sale now on – 10% off all Bulky Waste collections purchased this January *
There is a minimum charge of £75 (non refundable), which will cover the collection of up to three items; each additional item costs £5. We will collect up to a maximum of 8 items. Two dining chairs or stools count as one item.
We’ll collect any bagged small electrical items or textiles for free at the same time that we collect the bulky item. No limit applies.
We will collect:
- metal or stainless steel baths or sinks
- mattresses, divan bases or bed frames
- white goods
- radiators, storage heaters
- TVs, PC monitors, CD players, DVD players
We won’t collect:
- ceramic or plastic bathroom suites or shower cubicles
- boilers or water tanks
- building waste, eg plasterboard, rubble, ceramic tiles, asbestos
- carpet, linoleum, laminate flooring
- doors or windows
- garden waste
- kitchen units
- plate glass
- sheds or fence panels
- car tyres
(Please take these items to your local Household Recycling Centre.)
Please note: Due to disposal restrictions we are unable to collect Bulky Waste from commercial properties. For further information on Commercial Collections please see our web page.
Waste permit scheme
You need a permit if you are disposing of asbestos, or:
- using a commercial vehicle,
- on foot,
- using a trailer larger than 1.2m x 0
You can apply for a waste permit via the Bucks County Council website
How do I book a collection?
Book a collection, log onto or register with My Account using the button below.