You can download public information regarding business rates in the Aylesbury Vale area below.
The documents include information about business properties with business rates relief, the new retail relief, business properties exempt from rates and details of all commercial properties.
Any credits for business rates are refunded on a fortnightly basis. Any that are missed are picked up on a quarterly credit sweep.
We don’t provide the names of sole traders or partnerships, and we don’t provide contact names or addresses for the companies listed – this information is available from Companies House.
- All NNDR properties as at 31 March 2020.xls (1.09 MB)
- All NNDR properties subject to Small Business Rates Relief as at 31 March 2020.xlsx (197.56 KB)
- All NNDR properties subject to an exemption as at 31 March 2020.xlsx (27.72 KB)
- All NNDR properties subject to a relief at 31 March 2020.xlsx (58.93 KB)
- Analysis code keys (37.5 KB)
- Exemption code keys (26.5 KB)
- A list of designated rural areas as defined under the Non-Domestic Rating (Designation of Rural Areas) (England) Order 2001 (PDF, 12.03 KB)
- Relief code keys (27 KB)