Buskers are welcome to Aylesbury to help enhance the atmosphere of the town
We welcome busking in Aylesbury as it adds great atmosphere to the town.
- You don't need a license but the Town Centre Management team would like to see you play before they agree to future bookings
- There are allocated spaces in the town that buskers are allowed. The locations are outside HSBC bank near the John Hampden Statute or outside W H Smith (you can't occupy any seating as this is for elderly etc.)
- A minimum notice period of 24 hours is required - although longer would be better so we can notify all the relevant authorities that you have permission to be in town. We can then let you know if the space is free for you to use or whether it is already booked out.
- A smart casual dress code is acceptable
- Minimum music set of 15 minutes
- We prefer no use of amps
- Unfortunately if we receive any complaints they will be investigated and if valid future permission won't be allowed.
- You cannot sell any products/cd's etc. without a pedlars license
For more information please contact the Town Centre Management team on 01296 585880.