Challenge a parking fine

If you think that you shouldn't have received your PCN, or if there is important information that you think we ought to consider, you should write to us challenging the notice within 14 days and before you pay the fine. You can do this online.

You can do this online. For more information on how to challenge your PCN, please refer to the back of the PCN issued to you.