The designated neighbourhood area covers the same area as the Cheddington Parish Council.
On 25 September 2015 it was agreed to ‘make’ the Cheddington Neighbourhood Plan, following a referendum where more than half of those voting voted in favour of the Plan.
The Cheddington Neighbourhood Plan is now part of AVDC’s Development Plan as set out in the CNP decision statement.
- Report for ‘Making’ the CNP
- Cheddington Neighbourhood Development Plan (including a Proposals Map)
- A statement that AVDC is satisfied the plan meets the basic conditions
- General Information on Neighbourhood Planning
- Cheddington Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Cheddington Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement
- Cheddington Neighbourhood Plan Report on Site Selection
- Cheddington Neighbourhood Plan SEA
- Cheddington Neighbourhood Plan Local Green Spaces
- Proposed Cheddington Neighbourhood Plan Area
- Council Report for proposed Neighbourhood Plan Area
- Independent examiners report
- Cheddington Neighbourhood Plan Officer Report
Alternatively the documents above are available to view at the following locations:
|Masons Stores, Barkham Close, Cheddington||Store opening hours||Store opening hours||Store opening hours||Store opening hours||Store opening hours||Store opening hours|
|AVDC, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF||8.45am - 5.15pm||8.45am - 5.15pm||8.45am - 5.15pm||8.45am - 5.15pm||8.45am - 4.45pm||Closed|