We make collections Monday – Friday and the correct bin must be out for collection by 6:30am on the morning of your collection.
You must check what type of waste can be placed into each of your bins. If the wrong items are placed in the bin, we will not be able to empty them. Find out what goes in your bins
- You must not place any excess waste next to your green-lidded waste bin as it will not be collected.
We operate an all-in-one recycling bin collection service, collected on alternate weeks to your green-lidded waste bin.
We want to encourage you to recycle so we will take excess recycling next to your blue-lidded recycling bin. It must be easy to identify that it is recycling.
- Your food waste bin is collected every week on the same day as your other bins.
- The garden waste collection is a subscription service only. Find out more and apply
- If you need help moving your bins we can offer you an assisted collection. If you need help, please arrange for a collection here
- If you think we have missed your bin on collection day you must report it to us within 24 hours.
- If you need a clinical waste collection you will need to register with us via a referral from a medical professional, your GP should have the necessary form or you can register with us directly. If you need a sharps box collection you can book this directly with us