- A large and interesting open space with links to the open country side and a network of walks which are ideal for spotting wildlife.
- Two full sized football goals set into grass for informal games.
- A traditional style fenced play space designed for ages 2-12.
- Sheltered seating.
- A single football goal with reverse basketball hoop and tarmac square.
Access and inclusive play items
- Good access off of Meadow Way with a hard surfaced path that links to the play space.
- Limited roadside car parking available.
- The site can also be accessed from its north-western end off of Aylesbury Road.
Damage or Vandalism
Occasionally sites may be subject to misuse or acts of vandalism, which can result in damaged play equipment, graffiti, broken glass or other such issues. In the event that you find a problem at one of our play space’s please report it.