Demolition of Unit 7 Pembroke Road, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP20 1DB and Demolition of Units 12 – 16 Pembroke Road, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP20 1DB
Expressions of interest are sought from suitably qualified and experienced companies interested in carrying the demolition of Unit 7 Pembroke Road, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP20 1DB and the demolition of Units 12-16 Pembroke Road, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP20 1DB.
The works will be Tendered as one individual Contract.
The work to be undertaken in relation to all units will include: -
- erection of hoarding/site security
- demolition of building down to ground floor slab
- general site clearance
- asbestos removal – R & D Asbestos survey will be included in the Tender
- removal of all materials from site
- capping off of all service and drainage ducts. Services will have been disconnected.
- working in close proximity to water courses
Tender: - 22 January 2018
Tender return: - 5 February 2018
Start on Site: - 26 February 2018
Completion : - 20 April 2018
The sites are in Pembroke Road. Pembroke Road is a narrow 2-way carriageway, including ‘S’ bends, and serves a live industrial estate. The industrial estate houses several small light industrial units and AVDC’s Recycling and Waste Transfer Depot. Pembroke Road is subject to a significant number of vehicle movements, of which a high proportion are completed by large vehicles.
Companies qualified and interested in working with AVDC to carry out this work should notify Simone Williams at the address below by 15 January 2018. Any Expressions of Interest received after this date will not be considered.
Aylesbury Vale District Council
Tel - 01296 585375
Only Companies who can comply with the following will be considered: -
- Registered with Construction Line
- Be a member of the National Federation Of Demolition Contractors (NFDC)
- CHAS accredited contractor
- Have experience with similar projects
- Have experience in working within close proximity to overhead power lines and sub-stations
- Have experience in working in close proximity to an operational site.
- Have public liability insurance minimum of £5,000,00
Bedgrove Park Improvement Works
Expressions of interest are sought from suitably experienced companies for the provision of footpath improvment works at Bedgrove Park, Aylesbury. Works will include the supply and installation of a self binding stone footpath with timber edging including sections of cellular confinement system. The contract period is required to start 26 March to 27 April 2018 and will be subject to the JCT Minor Works Contract (MW).
Please Submit your expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm on 26 February 2018.