Expression of Interest – 11 February – 12pm 22 February 2019
Expressions of Interests are sought from suitably qualified and experienced companies for the provision of improvement works to the Macadam training courts at Bedgrove Park, Aylesbury.
Works will include, excavation in order to repair and improve drainage, improved surfacing, socketed tennis equipment and line marking for tennis and netball including replacement of the existing perimeter fencing.
Only Companies who can comply with the following will be considered (Please ensure that the below is referenced in your EOI):
• Registered with Construction Line
• CHAS accredited contractor
• Member of SAPCA (The Sports and Play Construction Association)
• Have experience with similar projects (please provide references)
• Have public liability insurance minimum of £5,000,000
The contract period is expected to be 25 March – 15 April 2019
Please submit your expressions of interest to email@example.com by 12:00pm on 22 February 2019