If you want to demolish a building, you must;
- notify Building Control before any building or part of a building is taken down or demolished (fees apply)
- make sure that the demolition work complies with requirements
- check as you may need other permissions e.g. planning (prior notification), listed buildings, conservation area
Notice of intended demolition
This form will be sent to Buckinghamshire Council Building Control who will accept service for and on behalf of the council.
You must notify the gas and electricity boards.
Click below to fill in the form:
Complete an online Planning application.
- Guidance notes for Consent for demolition in a conservation area
- Listed building consent application notes
- Planning prior notification of a demolition notes
Protected species and demolition
Speak to our green spaces team at an early stage to make sure that your plans won't affect any protected species.
Further information is available on our webpage biodiversity and the planning process.