Denby Walk, Aylesbury HP20 1LN
- A large strip of open space which runs adjacent to the Aylesbury Arm of the Grand Union canal and is linked to the town centre via the canal tow path. An ideal site for walking.
- An open access play space designed for ages 2-14 with landscaped features promoting strong links to natural environment. Links to the Oakfield Road teenage play provision which is just a short walk under the bridge.
- Small designated car park area available off of Wingate Walk.
Access and inclusive play items
- Good pedestrian access via hard surfaced paths off of Oakfield Road and Wingate Walk.
- Alternative access via the canal tow path.
- Large dish roundabout.
- Large sit-on rocker.
Damage or Vandalism
Occasionally sites may be subject to misuse or acts of vandalism, which can result in damaged play equipment, graffiti, broken glass or other such issues. In the event that you find a problem at one of our play space’s please report it.