Cleveland Road, Aylesbury HP20 2AZ
- A large open space which links to Watermead Lake.
- Newly refurbished play space designed for ages 2-14 offering a range of exciting play experiences accessible to all. The play space has interesting landscaped areas with low level mounding, sensory planting and sand play.
- Free to use synthetic surfaced multi-use games area suitable for playing football and basketball.
- Small designated parking area off Cleveland Road.
Access and inclusive play items
- Good access with hard surfaced paths off Cleveland Road linking to the play facilities.
- Dish Roundabout.
- Football/Basketball Court.
Damage or Vandalism
Occasionally sites may be subject to misuse or acts of vandalism, which can result in damaged play equipment, graffiti, broken glass or other such issues. In the event that you find a problem at one of our play space’s please report it.