Fiori Musicali return to Stowe with one of the great names of early music - Simon Standage - renowned for his many recordings of Mozart and Haydn.
The highlight of Fiori's programme will be Mozart's Divertimento in E flat K563 for violin, viola and cello - Mozart at his most sublime. The Mozart scholar Alfred Einstein describes this trio, written in 1788 at the height of the composers success as 'one of Mozarts noblest works'.
- Mozart Epistle Sonata in F K224
- Haydn Duo for violin and cello in D
- Boccherini Cello Sonata in C
- Boccherini String trio op.47 no.1 in A
- Mozart Divertimento in E flat K563
- Simon Standage - classical violin
- Nichola Blakey - classical violin/viola
- Poppy Walshaw - classical cello
- Penelope Rapson - harpsichord
Tickets £15 to £37 concessions and child discounts available
*N.B: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information listed is correct. However we advise that you check the details when booking or before attending an event or activity. AVDC cannot accept any responsibility for inaccuracies, omissions or errors.