Arrange a garden waste collection and save a trip to the tip
If you've subscribed to Aylesbury Vale's garden waste service for 2021, your subscription sticker is on its way! You should receive your sticker no later than 31 January.
Please only contact us after this time if you have not yet received your sticker.
Aylesbury Vale area offers a fortnightly garden waste subscription service. The service runs annually from February to November with a 10-week suspension during December and January.
How much does the garden waste service cost?
The annual cost of the garden waste collection service is £45. This is a fixed subscription cost which will cover your service until the end of the calendar year, irrespective of at what point in the calendar year you join.
Please note: New subscriptions can start at any time during the year however we do not pro-rata the cost of the service depending on the month you join. Refunds cannot be issued for cancelling the service during the year.
How does the service work?
The annual subscription service includes:
- providing a large brown wheeled bin to your property
- providing a subscription sticker for the calendar year to be affixed to your bin (as per the instructions on the reverse of the sticker) – this enables our crews to easily identify which bins are eligible for collection
- fortnightly collections, scheduled on the same day as either your blue-lidded recycling bin or green rubbish bin
Subscriptions are renewed at the end of each calendar year. You will be sent an invoice in November for the following year’s service.
For existing customers
Existing customers wishing to pay for their invoice can make a payment online or phone our automated payment line on 0330 0889563. Please do not register again unless you want to add additional bins and incur further charges. Further information on paying for your service can be found below.
- To request a new or replacement garden waste bin, please log in to your MyAccount
- If you are moving house, please let us know you have moved.
Paying for your service
- Once you are a garden waste customer, your subscription will renew each year unless you wish to cancel it. Find out more about cancelling your service below.
- Invoices for the following year’s service will be sent in November and payment must be received by the due date specified on your invoice.
- If you have received an invoice from us but already pay by direct debit you do not need to do anything, the invoice is for information only.
If you pay for your garden waste service by other methods (debit or credit card) and have received an invoice, please see the instructions on the invoice on how to pay for your garden waste service.
Cancelling your service
- If you wish to cancel your existing service, please log into your My Account or contact us.
- When the service is cancelled we will collect your bin, providing it is empty and left out for collection at the front of your property.
What can I put in my garden waste bin
How else can I dispose of my garden waste?
You can compost garden waste at home or take it to your local Household Recycling Centre. Please do not put garden waste in any other bin.