Approved a planning brief for the expansion of Haddenham Business Park
The brief has been drawn up by consultants on behalf of the landowners, in conjunction with Buckinghamshire Council. The brief relates to 5.85 hectares of land to the west and east of the existing business park and north of Thame Road.
This land is allocated in the Aylesbury Vale District Local Plan for office, industrial and distribution uses. The brief provides the basis for the assessment of planning applications. It sets out a broad framework for the form of development, including design, land uses, phasing, access arrangements, and landscaping.
Subsequently, a design guide for the business park has been agreed.
Both the planning brief and design guide are available to download below.
- hadd-planning-brief.pdf (PDF, 489.25 KB)
- Haddenham-Business-Park-Appendix-1.pdf (PDF, 240.41 KB)
- hadd-app-2.pdf (PDF, 472.52 KB)
- hadd-app-3.pdf (PDF, 327.44 KB)
- hadd-app-4.pdf (PDF, 814.74 KB)
- hadd-app-5.pdf (PDF, 4.61 MB)
- hadd-app-6.pdf (PDF, 337.25 KB)
- hadd-app-7.pdf (PDF, 205.74 KB)
- hadd-app-8.pdf (PDF, 40.48 KB)
- hadd-app-9.pdf (PDF, 66.13 KB)
- Haddenham-Design-Guide-February-2008.pdf (PDF, 5.94 MB)