The HNP covers the period 2013-33
On 11 September 2015 it was agreed to ‘make’ the Haddenham Neighbourhood Plan, following a referendum where more than half of those voting voted in favour of the Plan.
The Haddenham Neighbourhood Plan is now part of Aylesbury Vales Development Plan as set out in the HNP Decision Statement. Please note following a High Court order on the 7th March 2016 Chapter 6 (“Housing and Development”) of the Haddenham Neighbourhood Plan has been quashed and can no longer be given material weight in planning decisions.
- Report for ‘Making’ the HNP
- Haddenham Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Haddenham Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement
- Haddenham Neighbourhood Plan Sustainability Appraisal/Strategic Environmental Assessment Report
- Haddenham Neighbourhood Plan Examiner's Report
- A statement that AVDC is satisfied the plan meets the basic conditions
- General Information on Neighbourhood Planning
- Haddenham Neighbourhood Plan Officer Report
- Information Statement for AVDC
- Haddenham Neighbourhood Plan Site Assessment Report
- Haddenham Neighbourhood Area Approval
- Haddenham Parish Council Neighbourhood Area Application
Where Supporting Documents can be inspected
The above documents are available to be viewed at;
The Gateway, Gatehouse Road
Aylesbury, HP19 8FF
open Monday to Thursday 8:45am - 5:15pm and Friday 8:45am to 5:45pm (Saturday and Sunday the office is closed).
The final Plan, Examiner’s Report and Decision Statement can also be viewed at;
Haddenham Parish Council Office
Open Monday to Friday 8.30am-12.30pm
Open Tuesday 9am- 5pm; Thursday to Friday 9am – 5pm; Saturday 9.30am – 1pm.