Hearing session webcasts
As there was insufficient time to complete the discussions on Land near Milton Keynes (Shenley Park and land adjacent) at the afternoon hearing session on Thursday 15 April, this has been adjourned to Thursday 29 April at 9:30am.
It is expected the discussions will be completed in the morning session but the whole day has been set aside in case this is required.
The hearings sessions will be streamed live on the Buckinghamshire Council webcast page. Please note that sessions will only be available to watch live.
Hearing Statements have been accepted under the following two criteria:
- From those Representors who were invited by the Inspector to take part in the hearing sessions but preferred to send a written statement instead of participating in the session.
- The Inspector recognises that the Maids Moreton hearing session is a re-run of the earlier session which some Representors were not able to attend, and has accepted all the hearing statements submitted.
Haddenham session representors’ hearing statements
- Mr. Brian Fattorini: Hearing Statement
- Mr. Brian Fattorini: Appendix 1 - Rosemary Lane Action Group Letter to Lead Local Flood Authority
Maids Moreton session representors’ hearing statements
Please see Examination Documents ED269A-ED269L submitted by the council which are the Committee report and attached documents relating to the planning application for Maids Moreton site MMO006.
- Maids Moreton & Foscote Action Group: Hearing Statement
- Mr. Jeremy Bloss: Hearing Statement
- Mr. Anthony Mallett: Hearing Statement
- Ms. Cheryl Mallett: Hearing Statement
- Ms. Joyce Mallett: Hearing Statement
- Ms. Jane Wood: Hearing Statement
- Ms. Jane Wood: Attachment 1 - Email exchange with Council
- Ms. Jane Wood: Attachment 2 - Extract from the Archaeological Assessment (2015)
- Ms. Jane Wood: Attachment 3 - The Heritage Team Report (2020)
- Ms. Jane Wood: Attachment 4 - Church objection (2019)
- Ms. Jane Wood: Attachment 5 - Church objection (2020)
- Ms. Jane Wood: Attachment 6 - Map of proposed works outside the church
- Ms. Jane Wood: Attachment 7 - Extract from The Officer's Report (2020)
- Ms. Jane Wood: Attachment 8 - Heritage Officer Opinion (2016)
- Ms. Jane Wood: Attachment 9 - Akeley objection
The Main Modifications hearing sessions have now been arranged and will take place virtually on the following days:
- Tuesday 13 April 2021
- Wednesday 14 April 2021
- Thursday 15 April 2021
- Friday 16 April 2021
The responses to the Main Modifications consultations are the basis for these hearing sessions and the Inspector will not be inviting further hearing statements.
Responses to the 2019 Consultation
- ED261 Report on representations made on the Proposed Main Modifications in respondent order
- ED262 Report of Representations made on the Proposed Main Modifications (2019) in plan order
- ED263 Schedule of Council’s responses to representations made on the Proposed Main Modifications consultation (2019)
Responses to the 2020/21 consultation
- ED266 Report of representations made on the Proposed Further Main Modifications (2020) in plan order
- The duly made representations and attachments can also be viewed on the consultation portal
- ED267 Report of Representations made on Proposed Further Main Modifications (2020) in respondent order including not duly made representation
Please Note: The Agendas were revised on 3 March 2021 to reflect the numbering of the Council’s responses to the representations received on the consultation set out in Table 5 of ED263.
- Tuesday 13 April AM Session - Policies T1-4 and Aylesbury Transport Strategy
- Tuesday 13 April PM Session - D-AGT1 South of Aylesbury
- Wednesday 14 April AM session - D-HAD007 Haddenham
- Wednesday 14 April PM Session - D-HAL003 Halton
- Thursday 15 April AM session - Maids Moreton, Buckingham & Transport Strategy
- Thursday 15 April PM Session - Land near Milton Keynes (Shenley Park and land adjacent)
- Friday 16 April AM Session - Housing Trajectory
Other relevant documents
- ED256 Inspector’s Discussion document D8 (Inspector’s initial consideration on responses to Main Modifications)
- Buckinghamshire Council Privacy statement
- Planning Inspectorate Privacy statement
- ED270 Buckinghamshire Council Errata Note on Further Main Modifications
For information on the outcome of these sessions, visit matters arising from main modifications hearing sessions page.