- Superseded Aylesbury Vale HEDNA - Initial Assessment of Housing Need in Aylesbury Vale (October 2014)
- We commissioned consultants to carry out a HEDNA for Aylesbury Vale. The initial findings from this were presented at stakeholder forums in October 2014 and a report taken to Council as part of a progress update. This has now been superseded by the Buckinghamshire HEDNA work below.
- Superseded Aylesbury Vale HEDNA – Final Draft Report (Steering Group version) (June 2015)
This report updates the October 2014 Initial Assessment (above). This has now been superseded by the Buckinghamshire HEDNA work below.
- Superseded Aylesbury Vale HEDNA – Executive Summary (Steering Group version) (June 2015)
- A summary of the above document. This has now been superseded by the Buckinghamshire HEDNA work below.
- Buckinghamshire HEDNA draft report of findings (January 2016)
The difference between the CB HEDNA (above) and this Buckinghamshire HEDNA is that this document includes South Bucks District following the decisions of Chiltern District Council and South Bucks District Council to undertake a joint Local Plan and review of the March 2015 Housing Market Area and Functional Economic Market Area definitions. Please also see the appendices that go with this report.
- Buckinghamshire HEDNA update: draft report of findings (October 2016)
The Buckinghamshire HEDNA has been updated to take account of new population and household projections (appendices yet to be published). The final report will be published shortly.
- Buckinghamshire HEDNA Update: Final Report (December 2016)
The Buckinghamshire HEDNA has been updated to take account of new population and household projections. This is the final report. Please also see the appendices that go with the repor
- Buckinghamshire Councils HEDNA Methodology (April 2015)
Since the above the study was commissioned Aylesbury Vale, Chiltern and Wycombe District Councils have jointly commissioned consultants to produce a HEDNA to identify housing and economic needs for their new Local Plans. This reflects Government guidance which states that a HEDNA should be based on Housing Market Areas. A Methodology Statement has been produced setting out how the assessment will be carried out. This study will supersede the Aylesbury Vale HEDNA once it is finalised and will form the basis for the Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan.
- Central Buckinghamshire HEDNA presentation of draft findings
The draft findings of the Central Buckinghamshire HEDNA (CB HEDNA) were shared at a series of forums. This is the presentation that was given at the stakeholder forum by our consultants
- Central Buckinghamshire HEDNA Report of Findings Consultation Draft (October 2015)
Final draft findings of the Central Buckinghamshire HEDNA. Please also see the appendices to go with the report. We invited comments on this document alongside the issues and options consultation.
- Buckinghamshire HEDNA Update Addendum (September 2017)
Report providing supplementary evidence and corrections to the Buckinghamshire HEDNA Update (December 2016)