Housing Association property

Information about housing associations in the local area

Buckinghamshire Council do not manage any Housing Association properties, you will need to contact your association directly if you need to speak about your home.

If you’re looking to rent from one of these housing associations, you need to register (unless otherwise stated) on the Bucks Home Choice website: