Housing needs study
| Housing Needs Study Publications (some also
listed under evidence base to AVLDF)
|Cost £||P and P||Downloads|
|AVDC (now Buckinghamshire Council) Housing Needs Study 2003 (John Herington Associates)||50.00||1.90||Free download see below|
AVDC (now Buckinghamshire Council) Housing Needs Study 2003 Executive Summary (John Herington Associates)
|5.00||0.70||Free download see below|
|AVDC (now Buckinghamshire Council) Housing Needs Study Update 2007 (John Herrington Associates)||50.00||1.25||Free download see below|
- Report on current and future housing needs in Aylesbury Vale District
- Report summarising main findings from the housing needs study 2003 within Aylesbury Vale
- Updated report on current and future housing needs in Aylesbury Vale District
Housing and Economic Growth Assessment September 2011
This report (which we commissioned from planning consultants G L Hearn) will help inform us in setting our employment and housing figures within the Vale of Aylesbury Plan. In addition, we have produced a technical note which shows how the HEGA will be taken forward.
The technical note was published to help inform a series of meetings held in September with members, parish & town councils, community groups and stakeholders and is available to download below.
In November 2011, Cabinet considered a report (Cabinet Report - 8th November) based upon the outcome of this work and the forums, and agreed to go out to public consultation on a number of options for growth for the district (the number of jobs and homes in the district to 2031 and their distribution across the district). The public consultation document will also be accompanied by a Sustainability Appraisal. The consultation will run for 8 weeks from early December 2011 until January 2012.
The full HEGA report, an executive summary and the technical note are available to download below. Notes from the forums can also be downloaded below.
- Executive Summary - Aylesbury Vale Housing & Economic Growth Assessment G L Hearn September 2011 (PDF, 257.4 KB)
- Buckinghamshire Council Housing & Economical Growth Assessment Part 1 GL Hearn September 2011 (PDF, 5.96 MB)
- Buckinghamshire Council Housing & Economical Growth Assessment Part 2 GL Hearn September 2011 (PDF, 1.54 MB)
- Housing Numbers and Apportionment Options Briefing Paper September 2011 (PDF, 1.14 MB)
- Housing Numbers and Apportionment Options Briefing Paper September 2011 (PDF, 1023.59 KB)
- Parish, Town and Community Forums Notes Sept 2011 (PDF, 1023.2 KB)