How to report antisocial behaviour

If it’s a criminal matter?

To report motorised bike riding on Edinburgh Playing Fields

Please call 101 whilst this is happening, 999 only if it is an emergency or complete the online form to provide any information regarding the riders

If you have information about a crime, but would like to report it anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 1111.

If it’s a hate crime (racial/homophobic/disablist incident)

Report the incident to Thames Valley Police on 101 or 999 in an emergency.

If you or the person responsible for the ASB is a tenant

Then contact your housing provider who will have a specialist officer who will deal with ASB matters.

If you are a tenant of the Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust

Contact your neighbourhood manager on 01296 732600.

If the person responsible is a home owner/occupier contact the Anti Social Behaviour Officer on 01296 585088

If the problem is due to excessive, persistent noise or public health issues

Please click here for details

If you want to report an abandoned vehicle

Please click here for details

To report graffiti

Please complete this form

We can only remove graffiti that’s on AVDC our land; if it’s on private property, we can make the owner aware and request them to remove it.

To report a concern about the safety of a child

You may want to contact Social Services on 01296 383999 or out of hours the Social Services Care Line on 0800 137915.

Rate this page: