We received Part 1 of the Inspector’s Report into chapters 1-5 of the deposit draft Aylesbury Vale District Local Plan on 29th July 2002. The report covers the overall strategy, all general policies and the policies and proposals for Aylesbury, including the major development areas and counter proposals.
We checked the report for clarity and consistency and wrote to the Inspector with our concerns. We received a reply from the Inspector on Wednesday 21st August and have amended the report as a result of this letter. Both of these letters are available to view below.
You can download Part 1 of the Inspector’s Report below. Copies of the report are also available to view at the Council Offices and at local libraries. Paper copies of the report are available from the Council and cost £50 + £5.95 postage and packing. Please call 01296 585439 to purchase a report.
- Buckinghamshire Councils summary of the Inspector's Report (PDF, 91.78 KB)
- Report of a public inquiry into objections to the deposit draft of the Aylesbury Vale District Local Plan - Inspector's report p (PDF, 124.28 KB)
- Introduction to the Inspector's Report (PDF, 142.33 KB)
- Inspector's report part I - summary (PDF, 64.83 KB)
- Inspector's report part I - Introduction (PDF, 109.33 KB)
- Inspector's report part I - strategy (PDF, 383.06 KB)
- Inspector's report part I - general policies (PDF, 1016.34 KB)
- Inspector's report part I - Aylesbury (PDF, 1005.28 KB)
- Inspector's report part I - counter proposals: Aylesbury (PDF, 341.79 KB)
- Inspectors report part I - summary of recommendations (PDF, 481.07 KB)
- Buckinghamshire Council's letter seeking clarification on housing numbers and policies (PDF, 206.82 KB)
- Inspector's Response to Buckinghamshire Council's Request for Clarification (PDF, 104.7 KB)