- whether a building is listed
- the list description for the building
- whether it is in a conservation area
- details of when the conservation area was designated
- Any structure within the curtilage of the listed building such as outbuildings and walls constructed before July 1948 are also protected by the listing of the primary structure. If you are in doubt about the status of a structure then consult the Historic Buildings Officer.
- Please be aware that the names of properties can change
- For the entire listing description we would advise you to visit the Historic England website.
Open the map in a new window (tab).