Landlord Portal is specifically for landlords that are in receipt of housing benefit on behalf of their tenants to view the following information/carry out the following actions:
- Searching for one or many claims by claim number, name, address etc.
- Basic claim details, including weekly Housing Benefit entitlement
- Details of payments made to yourself
- Details of overpayments for yourself
- Adding informational notes to the claim for AVDC to see eg. tenant is visually impaired.
- Viewing informational notes on the claim left by AVDC for you to see
- Advising AVDC of a change in circumstances which may affect the claim (eg. advising us of a change in the tenants address).
- Search and check for payments made
- View the payment transactions included in the overall payment for the claim(s)
- Link from each transaction to the associated Claim Enquiry page for that particular claim
Uploading Rent Files
- The ability to upload a rent file to be automatically uploaded to the claim eg. advising us of rent increases. Please note, the file must be in a specific format to be automatically processed.
Sign up for the Landlord Portal
If you wish to register for access to the Landlord Portal please send an email to LLportal@aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk and include the following information and we will proceed with the registration process:
- Your Landlord Name
- Your Landlord reference number
- Your contact details (Name, telephone number and works email address)