Listed buildings advice

Specialist advice service for living, buying, selling or altering a listed building

The following form should be used to apply for informal advice on alterations or repairs to listed buildings as well as listed building compliance checks. Each service attracts a separate fee, so please fill in the form for each service you are applying for.

Rate this page: