The MGNDP covers the period 2014-31.
On 25 February 2015, the council agreed to make the MGNDP part of AVDC’s Development Plan.
- Marsh Gibbon Neighbourhood Plan Evidence Base
- Marsh Gibbon Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Marsh Gibbon Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement
- Examiners Report
- AVDC's decision on Examiner's Report
- Referendum Information Statement
- General Information on Neighbourhood Planning
- Referendum Result
- Marsh Gibbon Neighbourhood Plan Area
- Council Report for proposed Neighbourhood Plan Area
Where Supporting Documents can be inspected
The above documents are available to be viewed at AVDC, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF, open Monday to Thursday 8:45am - 5:15pm and Friday 8:45am to 5:45pm (Saturday and Sunday the office is closed).
The final Plan, Examiner’s Report and Decision Statement can also be viewed at the Marsh Gibbon Village Hall anytime when the Hall is open for an activity (apart from term-time mornings when the pre-school uses the Hall).