HMO Licence - Applying

Buckinghamshire Council operates HMO licencing schemes. Virtually all HMOs in Aylesbury Vale must be licensed.

Becoming a market trader in Aylesbury and Winslow

If you’re thinking of starting a new business, or want to extend your existing venture into a new area, a market stall could be exactly what you need.

Bucks Home Choice

Join the Housing Register in Bucks

Council tax reduction scheme

Advice on entitlement to council tax reduction

Enhanced planning search & pre-1977 records

Buckinghamshire Council offer an enhanced paid for search service

Flexible home improvement loan

Buckinghamshire Council can help you make your home safer, warmer, healthier or more comfortable during your retirement

Housing benefit

Housing Benefit