Narbeth Drive, Aylesbury HP20 1PU
- A large strip of open space that links to Broughton Lakes the Aylesbury arm of the Grand union Canal and Oakfield Road and Denby Walk play spaces. A nice place to for walks and informal games.
- Large open access play space that incorporates natural features and play items designed for children aged 2-14yrs.
- A commemorative plaque to mark the Queen's golden jubilee.
Access and inclusive play items
- Good pedestrian access via hard surfaced path off of Narbeth Drive.
- Nest/group Swing.
- Small Wobble Dish Roundabout
Damage or Vandalism
Occasionally sites may be subject to misuse or acts of vandalism, which can result in damaged play equipment, graffiti, broken glass or other such issues. In the event that you find a problem at one of our play space’s please report it.