Oakfield Road, Aylesbury HP20 1LL
- An attractive and large open space popular with walkers as it links to the Aylesbury arm of the Grand Union Canal.
- Play & fitness equipment designed for 8 years and over
- Free to use synthetic surfaced multi-use games area suitable for football and basketball.
- Sheltered seating and benches
- Stand alone basketball hoop and rubber surfaced square.
- Disabled parking bays available adjacent to the open space.
Access and inclusive play items
- Good pedestrian access via hard surfaced path that can be accessed from the small adjacent parking area off of Oakfield Road.
- Tyre Swing.
- Ball Court.
Damage or Vandalism
Occasionally sites may be subject to misuse or acts of vandalism, which can result in damaged play equipment, graffiti, broken glass or other such issues. In the event that you find a problem at one of our play space’s please report it.