If you are planning to hold an event on AVDC land, you will need to fill in an online application form and have an events licence issued before your event is allowed to take place. Please ensure that you apply to hold your event at least 6 weeks before the date of the event. This allows us time to process all the relevant paperwork and issue a licence. If you want to hold an event in one of the main parks (i.e. Vale Park) over a busy period such as Summer, then it is advised that you contact the team as soon as possible as the parks can get booked up at certain times.
There are fees applicable for using AVDC land to hold events, the fees list can be downloaded via the hyperlink below.
There are documents which need completing and returning along with the application form before an events licence can be issued. Please ensure that you apply to hold your event at least 6 weeks before the date of the event.
The form and documents needed are;
- A 2017/18 application form.
- A completed risk assessment (link below)
- A map of the chosen location (links below), clearly marked where any items such as inflatables, tents, mobile food vans, generators etc. will be.
- A copy of a public liability document
All documents can be uploaded via the application form or if you prefer, complete the form and upload your documents using the button below.
If you are hiring a number of third party suppliers to run activities at your event, you will need to also complete a Programme of Events document which is listed in the download links below.
Terms and Conditions
There are terms and conditions associated with holding an event on AVDC land. Please make sure you have read the Parks Events Terms and Conditions and Site Guidelines documents available at the bottom of this page.
- Site Guidelines 2017.18.pdf (PDF, 12.6 KB)
- Parks Events Terms and Conditions 2017.18.pdf (PDF, 22.23 KB)
- Events on AVDC Land - Fees 2017.18.pdf (PDF, 30.83 KB)
- Risk Assessment Guidance Notes.pdf (PDF, 19.56 KB)
- Risk Assessment Template.doc (Word, 102.5 KB)
- Alfred Rose Park Plan (PDF, 304.52 KB)
- Bedgrove Park Plan (PDF, 358.97 KB)
- Bowlers Field plan (PDF, 233.49 KB)
- Cottesloe Park Plan (PDF, 254.09 KB)
- Dover Hedge plan (PDF, 319.82 KB)
- Edinburgh Playing Fields plan (PDF, 303.72 KB)
- Fairford Leys plan (PDF, 10.04 MB)
- The Coppice plan (PDF, 302.01 KB)
- Vale Park plan (PDF, 735.25 KB)
- Walton Court Playing Fields plan (PDF, 310.2 KB)